Wednesday 15 May, 2013

why must we look back?


How often do you look back? How many of us think it is essential to look back? How many of us know the why of it? Questions are some times better not asked , for who has time to answer?
I truly never thought I must look back all these years. When I said I don’t look back, that doesn’t mean I completely forgot my past, my friends and my own people, It does not mean I’m a shame less, ill mannered and arrogant brat who has forgotten his basics, No, that is not what I meant, I just meant, I was just trying to run away from the past, mould myself in to a better man, which I think, now I am.


There are some points that we always miss, There are some people who, in the beginning of the life race, were with us, but when we ran through all these years, mind focused on our aim, not let to be disturbed or distracted by anything on the way, not shaken by the hardest routes we travelled, not tired by the toughest climbs that we conquered, not let down by the weakest emotions that we overcame, not shattered by the relations we have broken and the the tears we had shed,  We had no time to look around but to move forward and we were far too busy to bother about people around us. We might have pushed them to move forward, pulled them to be in front, stepped on their shoulders to climb, broken many a hearts in deceit, ignored their cries and we are rewarded. But the success would not have been possible without them all, It is true that we are here today on the stand looking glad and proud to be what we are, but what if we were used up and wasted like many others?.


Now is the time we must bow them all who, gave us mileage, Every week man who let us go ahead, every person who sacrificed their life for our success, every single person who offered us a shoulder, and above all to God for choosing us to be the winners. It is time now to look back and share the happiness with them all, it is time to cheer the men who are following and who are lagging behind. Now is the time to lend a hand to people who may not make it without our help, It is time to carry those who are tired, It is time to guide people who lost their way, Above all it is time to let them all know that we are thankful, and that we care. It is time to wipe tears, to mend broken hearts.
It was a choice we made; the joys of life that we sacrificed, just to make sure there is brightness around, to have a happy future now and forever. Let us keep our doors open, let the light spread around, light lives around, and kindle hearts. Let us show people how it must be, let us inspire others and let us grow together, hand in hand.

( Dedicated to my dear friend Surjith for teaching us to see what must be seen!) 

4 comments:

  1. Of Course, we should look back - nice thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and Im learning to! thaks for finding time to cm rd and comment Nishechi.

      Delete
  2. just came and read .
    i am nt at all good in english .
    any way agree with u.
    go on man

    ReplyDelete